Property & Casualty Insurance Broker

The difference between an insurance agent and an insurance broker is that an “agent” represents the insurance company and a “broker” represents the client. I am an insurance broker and will always act as your advocate.

The John M. Glover Agency (JMG) is whom I am proud to be affiliated with.  They are one of the largest independent Insurance agencies in the northeast with 18 offices that provide property and casualty insurance coverage in all 50 States. JMG has been providing insurance for over 100 years and has relationships with over 60 different insurance companies. These extensive relationships translate into a wider range of insurance coverages that specialize in specific industries. This gives you two advantages:

1.  The most precise customized coverage for your business or home, and

2. The most competitive price

An added feature that JMG provides is an in-house claims division. Our in-house experts will assist and guide you in the time of an emergency.

If you are interested in home insurance or auto insurance we have a wide selection of insurance companies to select from, like Travelers and Chubb. Commercial insurance or business is a specialty of JMG.  From General Liability insurance to property insurance to professional insurance, like E&O insurance nd D&O insurance, JMG has a wide selection of insurance companies to give you the most accurate  coverage at the lowest premium.

If you haven’t examined your policy in a year or more, contact me for a no cost, no obligation review of your policies.